- Trial Mode / 24HRS
- 3 Stroke smoothing methods: Position Pull, Fluid Position and Physics
- Pressure buffer and smoothing
- Pressure mapping – linear, bezier and draw
- Tilt smoothing
- Rotation smoothing
- Exchangeable/shareable presets (.hs3 file)
- Preset managing
- Configureable indicator (color/alpha)
- New on-screen UI
- Always free basic smoothing
OS X 10.11 / El capitan
macOS 10.12 / Sierra
macOS 10.13 / High Sierra
Online access for activation.
- WACOM (see troubleshooting)
- HUION (we're in contact with dev. team to get a propper driver going!)
- XP-PEN Tablets (we're in contact with dev. team to get a propper driver going!)
- download and open Hej Stylus!.dmg
- drag Hej Stylus! V3 onto the applications folder on your hard drive
- start Hej Stylus! V3
- provide online access and enter obtained LICENSE™ Key in the preferences
- HAVE FUN!
Please note: Hej Stylus! V2 and V3 don't share the same license & preferences file. So you'll be able to still run V2 alongside V3.
Tip: If you use Hej Stylus! on a daily basis consider making it a startup item. You can use the 'Launch on Mac Startup' option in Preferences.
FIRST RUN & PREFERENCES
Launch on Startup
For the lazy folks. :D
Deacivate on Eraser
…is pretty useful sometimes.
Make your custom cursor color.
If you're distracted by the bendy line
make it a stick! It only influences the Position Pull indication!
This is a Hej Stylus! preferences file (.hsv3).
Save your favorites and send them to a friend. ❤︎
GLITCHY POSITION IN ADOBE Ai / An
If your cursor seems to be glitching when using Illustrator or Animate try Wacom driver 6.3.20-11. This should solve your issue.
Unfortunately pressure-related issues arise when using this diver. We're in contact with Wacom – to make both functions work side by side.
1.0.0 – Initial build
- Support for OS X 10.8.5+
- Trial mode
- Indicator will be drawn on any screen in dual screen mode
- New setup of the radii selector (changed from 20, 100, 250, 500 to 10, 50, 100 ,500)
- Smoothing deactivation whilst dragging the slider - for comfy sliding
- Icon fixed for low screen resolutions
- right click feature implemented for menu bar icon in 10.8.5 and 10.9 (additionally to CTRL+click)
- Shortcuts to toggle on/off, increase and decrease radius
- showing indicator on scaling with shortcut
- fixed Gumroad 'already purchased' - bug
- fixed licensing full version bug
- fixed Ninja-mode-bug on black menubar
- fixed off-set indicator when hooking to a monitor whilst Hej Stylus! is running
- fixed right-click issue on 10.10 and 10.11 – occurred after fixing Ninja-mode-bug – Dang Ninjas!
There is a known bug when initializing Hej Stylus! fails – an off-set indicator. Please restart Hej Stylus! . Done. This issue is resolved in Hej Stylus! v2.0.
There is a known bug using Hej Stylus! in combination with Illustrator, Cinema 4D's sketch-tool and CSP(rare case). Please roll back to Wacom driver 6.3.18 or lower to solve this issue. This issue is resolved in Hej Stylus! v2.0.
This Version is basically the 1.0.3 version with the latest fixes for Wacom users (aka Illustrator-bug) that are running a system below OS X 10.10. Hej Stylus! version 1.0.4 will only be delivered as optional download for Hej Stylus! 2.0 customers.
2.0 – Initial build
2.0.1 – Sticky Key Fix Version
- Fixed Sticky-Modifier-Key-Bug (Please add Hej Stylus! to the list of apps that control your computer to make it happen. System Preferences > Security > Privacy Settings)
Known Issues (we're fixing that!)
PRESSURE ISSUES – see Troubleshooting
2.0.2 – Various fixes
- Fixed demo duration
- Pressure Mapping points did align – now gone!
- License field fixed
- Fixed font issues – aka Ninja-Menu-Items-Bug
- Fixed Dark-Menubar-Icon-Bug
- Fixed mission control & windows content display issue
- Implemented Privacy Settings request – to be able to reset Sticky-Modifier-Key-Bug
3.0.0 – Initial build
- Completely recoded - faster & leightweight coding
- Completely redesigned – new on-screen UI & Icon driven approach
- Auto-hiding slider panel (sensing if placed on bottom ot top of the screen)
- On-screen help
- Improvements on all algos we're using – you'll feel it!
- Easy-access Presets with ad-hoc editing capability (Panel adapting size according to presetname length)
B) NEW FUNCTIONS
- Physics Smoothing consisting of 2 Sliders (Physics & Space Constant) with follow-up function
– Yes, this smoothing uses actual physics!
- Draw Pressure Mapping Panel – another way of maipulating the pressure generated by your stylus